For a complete listing of current signed books for sale, click here.
Click on the image below (or click here) to watch the Summer Reading video.
- To download a pdf of the complete booklet, click here.
- Complete Rules & Guidelines for the Bookmarks 2015 Summer Reading Program can be accessed by clicking here.
- All North Carolina K-12 students are eligible to participate in the Summer Reading Program. Every student must turn in a completed waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian along with the written or visual responses. The waiver can be accessed by clicking here.
Information for each grade level is separated below. Please read and follow the guidelines for your grade level.
- Kindergarten - 3rd Graders: download here
- 4th & 5th Graders: download here
- Middle School: download here
- High School: download here
in our new office inside the Milton Rhodes Center for the Arts (251 N Spruce Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101)
for printed Summer Reading Brochures.
Bookmarks 2015 Keynote Opening Event
Become a Bookmarks supporter to be the first to know when new authors are coming to town!
Supporters are the first to know news and purchase tickets to upcoming events.